Zavalloni Palace

The building is located in Corso d'Augusto 162 and was owned by the noble brothers Demofonte and Aurelio Valloni. The building after an earthquake in 1787 was rebuilt in the facade on design of architect Giuseppe Valadier. The palace later underwent serious renovations. In 1920 he was made the Fulgor cinema from Cupi Addo.
 
Point of interest not accessible

ADDRESS

Corso d'Augusto, 162
Rimini