Located in Piazza Tre Martiri. It belonged to the rich and noble Tingoli family, it is thought to date back to the seventeenth century, but in 1672 it suffered severe earthquake damage since it was destroyed the facade, made rebuild later by Domenico Tingoli, with the door that opened on the square. In 1710 due to a fire, the building was renovated on the inside, and in 1792 again suffered damage of a second earthquake.
Past of the nineteenth century property, in 1930 it was purchased by the Italian Credit that has again transformed the inside.
The structure underwent other interventions in the early twentieth century, where because of the bombing they had to redo the windows on the top floor, into oval origin then reconstructed square.