Built 1759, designed by Giovan Francesco Buonamici. This was his last construction. On the outside there are plaster statues by Carlo Sarti, inside there are remarkable paintings by Donato Creti.
On its façade, built with diamond shaped bricks, there are two niches which frame with 18th century statues of San Bernardino and S. Giacomo.
Inside the church there is a single nave, many Baroque elements and several notable paintings and precious stuccoes. Also on the façade is a plaque commemorating the fifty-six victims of the bombing which took place on the 28th of December, 1943.