To the west of Savignano there is a stone bridge on which Via Aemilia crossed the river that, beginning from August 4, 1933, a Royal Decree recognized as the Rubicon, crossed by
Caesar in 49 B.C. already stripped of some parts in the Malatestian era, it was hit by bombing
in 1944 and later rebuilt in 1957.
The Rubicon Bridge is part of Route II - Via Aemilia