Cima Belmonti Palace

Palazzo Cima Belmonti, already Castracane / Anguissola 1600, now Garattoni. Located in the district Montecavallo in Corso d'Augusto 14 near the Arch, at the corner of Via Castracani. The palace owned by the homonymous noble family, was essentially rebuilt at the end of 700, but retains the beautiful seventeenth-century portal. He has undergone a remarkable intervention when, in 1940 to enlarge the course, the facade was demolished and rebuilt five meters back.

INFO

Point of interest not accessible

ADDRESS

Coso d'Augusto 14
RIMINI