Brioli Palace

It is renowned as "Torre dell'Orologio", built in 1547 and then rebuilt in 1759 (the clock dates back to 1562).
It was rebuilt thanks to one of the most active promoters of Rimini as a seaside resort,Ruggero Baldini and his brother Alessandro.
It housed many important figures such as: D'Azeglio, Verdi, Gioberti, Card. Bonaparte, Prince Umberto di Savoia.

INFO

Point of interest not accessible

ADDRESS

Piazza Tre Martiri
Rimini