Angherà Palace

The palace, formerly Masi's house from the mother's surname of Capt. Domenico Angherà (1862-1895), is decorated with an old stone gateway dating back to 1580: it has two caryatids on its sides and two lions rampant on the top. On the facade a memorial plaque pays honour to the Captain killed in battle.

INFO

Point of interest not accessible

ADDRESS

Via Domenico Angherà 28
47921 Rimini RN