Ripa / Salvoni Palace

Already Zollio. The facade is the work of John Benedictine (1849). The Marcheselli in 1754 states that in this building there were about twenty paintings by Guercino then dispersed (but recently discovered! ). This collection of works commissioned by a wealthy merchant Francesco Manganoni between 1645 and 1662, was inherited by the descendants of his cousin and business partner Giovan Battista Zollio in 1736 and later by Salvoni and Ripa families that put on sale between 1895 and 1913 dispersing them.

 

 

INFO

Point of interest not accessible

ADDRESS

Corso d'Augusto, 15
Rimini