Podestà Palace

Built around 1330 as the residence of the Lords of the town of Rimini, the building underwent considerable renovation work in the 16th century and its current features were dictated by restoration work carried out in the early 20th century. The ground floor has three, frontal Gothic arches and a rope for hanging criminals once dangled from the central one. On the embattled upper floor there are five smaller windows.

ADDRESS

Piazza Cavour, 27
47921 Rimini (RN)

HOW TO GET

by car: Motorway A14 "Rimini Sud" Exit; straight ahead direction Rimini centro for about 3 km.  by train: from the railway station straight ahead (v.le Dante) by air: bus n.9 - bus stop Arco d' Augusto or Railway Station